Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Beyond Natural- Landra's Files

Greetings Paranormal Enthusiasts!

I decided that I, Landra, have been a silent for too long. He he... Here I am hosting a paranormal web show and all anyone hear's is interviews and details on cases', evidence, and the tidbit of what I like to deem as paranormal general info.

Hosting the show is great, although challenging at times because I have an extremely demanding schedule. I do more than host. I help with website maintenance, public relations for TBN (The Beyond Natural), and research paranormal topics through watching videos, visiting other sites, and learning.

When I was approached with hosting the show I wanted to make sure that the show's goals aligned with my own. I don't just want to talk about cases (highlights and evidence). Don't get me wrong,seeing is believing lol! At the same time I want to bring clips of not just the exciting or scary things that can occur, but clips that make you learn and develop investigator skills.

Let's just it's a little difficult to do. I know there are tons of opinions and belief structures. A person's beliefs are usually formed from experience, as with everything in life. I don't want to force any of our practices on anyone, just give some best practices and other potential things to think about. Stimulation of the mind per se.
The show is really about connecting, presenting different belief systems, and covering the topics that you don't always get a lot of answers on.
Unfortunately I am only receiving the views of STPI and a few others. I would love to see more interaction and thoughts on the information presented either via comments on our videos or by simply emailing STPI with your thoughts on a topic. Heck, make your video with your opinions and send it to me! I want to hear what you think.

So far we have had interviews on Paranormal Basics, The Ghost Box, Reincarnation, Spiritual Healing, Sensitives, Religion and the Paranormal, and Paranormal Tech. I can say with complete honesty that our guest gurus answers may not always be in agreement with other beliefs or even my own, but I like providing a different look at things. I was taught to see things from both sides, and be able to respectfully acknowledge the side that you would not necessarily agree with.

That being said, I can only hope that TBN continues to flourish and that we continue to receive positive, constructive feedback that will allow us to cover the topics paranormal investigators and others want to know more about. Even if that means we present the information with the alternative points of view.

-Landra Graf, Host of The Beyond Natural

P.S. I want to say BIG THANKS to our regular viewers of the show. I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment