Saturday, December 24, 2011

Landra Files: Merry Christmas

What's up Paranormal Addicts!?

Landra Graf here! I haven't posted on this blog in a while but I've been busy hosting the show- The Beyond Natural. Last night our special Christmas episode aired and if you missed it then you can check it out here. The show will air until next Wednesday.

During the show I sang... yes, I know disruption to your ears. Anyways, I sang some Paranormal Christmas tunes. The music you'll recognize but the lyrics are original-- from me. For your own singing pleasure, I've decided to put the lyrics up here on this blog. This way you can enjoy them too. Even if your computer won't let you watch the show or your just a little wrapped up *drum snare* Okay that was a bad joke! :)

First up a Paranormal Jingle *to the tune of Jingle Bells*
Dashing thru the house, a recorder in my hand



Avoiding motion sensors and the DVRs on stands
EMF is clear, Ghost box on the fritz.
Life as paranormal investigator is anything but bliss.
Oh… Laser grids, batteries, K2s, and flash drives
All of this equipment is making me cross-eyed

Oh… Tri-field meters, thermal cams, thermometers and more.
All of this equipment to get through that there door!

A week or two ago is when we got the call. The claims were spooky voicesand photos thrown from walls. We haven’t heard peep, nor footsteps on the
creep. We hope that the review team will catch an EVP
Oh… silent nights, caffeine pills, 5-hour, and some chips.
Gotta keep my eyes open and alert my tired wits.
Oh… blinking lights, espresso shots, pen doodles and more.
Anything to keep me from sleeping on the floor.
Oh… cauliflower ears, carpal tunnel, migraines and tourette’s
How long I can keep this up is any one’s guess
Oh… RLS, insomnia, and the sanity I miss
Life as paranormal investigator is anything but bliss!

And finally the 12 days of Paranormal Christmas *to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas*

One the 1st day of Xmas my team gave to me
An expensive thermal imaging cam
On the 2nd day of Xmas my team gave to me
2 Camera Harnesses, and an expensive thermal imaging cam
On the 3rd day of Xmas my team gave to me
3 HD Handy Cams, 2 camera harnesses and an expensive thermal imaging cam
On the 4th day of Xmas my team gave to me
4 voice recorders, 3 HD Handycams, 2 camera harnesses, and an expensive thermal imaging cam
On the 5th day of Xmas my team gave to me
5 kick butt IR illuminators, 4 voice recorder, 3 Handycams, 2 camera harnesses, and expensive thermal imaging cam
On the 6th day of Xmas my team gave to me
6 hard case totes, 5 kick butt IR Illuminators, 4 voice recorders, 3 handycams, 2 camera harness, and expensive thermal imaging cam
On the 7th day of Xmas my team gave to me
7 LED Flashlights, 6 hard case totes, 5 kick butt IR Illuminators, 4 voice recorders, 3 handycams, 2 camera harnesses, and an expensive thermal image cam.
On the 8th day of Xmas my team gave to me
An 8 TB/ 8 cam DVR, 7 led flashlights, 6 hard case totes, 5 kick butt IR Illuminators, 4 voice recorders, 3 handy cam, 2 camera harnesses, and an expensive thermal imaging cam.
On the 9th day of Xmas my team gave to me
9 motion sensors, an 8 tb/8 cam DVR, 7 Led flashlights, 6 hard case totes, 5 kick butt IR Illuminators, 4 voice recorders, 3 handy cams, 2 camera harnesses, and an expensive thermal imaging cam.
On the 10th day of Xmas my team gave to me
10 packs of rechargeable batteries (w/charger)… 9 motion sensors, 8 tb/8cam DVR, 7 led flashlights, 6 hard case totes, 5 kick butt IR Illuminators, 4 voice recorders, 3 hand cams, 2 camera harnesses and an expensive thermal imaging cam.

On the 11th day of Xmas my team gave to me

11 Surge protection extension cords, 10 packs of rechargeable batteries, 9 motion sensors, 8tb/8cam DVR, 7 LED Flashlights, 6 hard case totes, 5 Kick Butt IR Illuminators, 4 voice recorders, 3 handy cams, 2 camera harnesses, and an expensive thermal imaging cam.
On the 12th day of Xmas my team gave to me
12 missing pieces (Emf Meters, Thermometers, Monitor, Full Spectrums Cams, Ghost box, Tables, Battery Box)


May you and yours have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at the Beyond Natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment